Santa Clara Gateway – Under Construction
Santa Clara Gateway is an elite office campus with more than 900,000 SF of Class A space in Silicon Valley. Phase I (449,000 SF) available now and Phase II (466,000 SF) available Q1 2014. Designed by world-renowned architect Pei Cobb Freed, the impressive design and ideal location creates a premier business environment.
Santa Clara, California 95035
Building Type: Campus Office
- Phase I (Q2 2013): Three 5-story buildings totaling 449,000 square feet
- Phase II: One 5-story and two 6-story buildings totaling 466,000 square feet
- Efficient, rectangular floor plans (Phase I: 30,500 SF. Phase II: 28,000 SF)
- Prominent location at 237 Freeway & Great America Parkway
- LEED® Silver design
- Silicon Valley Power
- Designed by internationally renowned New York architects Pei Cobb Freed
Irvine Company Office Properties is honored to be named 2012 Developer of the Year by the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal. This mark of distinction underscores a 15-year commitment to providing high performance workplaces and unsurpassed customer service in an inspiring world-class environment. The company won the award at the Business Journal’s annual Structures Awards, which each year celebrates top players in Silicon Valley commercial real estate. Irvine Company’s Silicon Valley portfolio now spans more than 3 million square feet of office space in Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, San Jose and Milpitas.