Santa Clara Square Offices – In Development
A high-performance campus with exceptional visibility along the 101 Freeway, Santa Clara Square Offices offer more than 1.2M square feet of Class A space in the thriving center of Silicon Valley. The workplace community features efficient floor plates and convenient outdoor workspace to maximize productivity, amenities to retain and attract top talent with opportunities to expand.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Building Type: Campus Office
- Total project size of up to 1.2 M square feet
- Prominent location at 101 Freeway and Bowers Avenue in Santa Clara
- Phase I & II: Each phase offers 600,000 square feet in three buildings; two 6-story buildings and one 8-story building
- Phase I & II: Approximately 180,000 square feet (6-story buildings); Approximately 240,000 square feet (8-story buildings)
- Highly-efficient, rectangular floor plans: Approximately 30,000 square feet
- Each phase planned for approximately 20,000 square feet amenity/retail in stand-alone buildings
- Designed by internationally renowned architects Pei Cobb Freed & Partners
The Silicon Valley Business Journal has awarded the 2013 Best Speculative Project Award to Irvine Company Office Properties for the development Santa Clara Gateway, Phase II. The company won the award at the Business Journal’s annual Structures Awards, which each year celebrates top players in Silicon Valley commercial real estate.
In 2012, the company was honored to be named Developer of the Year. This mark of distinction underscores a 15-year commitment to providing high performance workplaces and unsurpassed customer service in an inspiring world-class environment. Irvine Company’s Silicon Valley portfolio now spans more than 3 million square feet of office space in Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, San Jose and Milpitas.